Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Students in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Students enroll in the School or a Course within the School, subscribe to a newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available in our School. Students may visit the School anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Students only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Students can refuse to supply personal identification information but doing so may prevent them from engaging in certain School related activities.
How we use collected information
The School may collect and use Students’ personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Students as a group use the services and resources provided in our School.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use Student email addresses to send Students information and updates pertaining to their order. Student email addresses may also be used to respond to Student inquiries, questions, or other requests.
- To subscribe to Dr. Catherine Hansen main email list
- We may use information provided for registration to our School to communicate more widely in the form of newsletters, general wellness information and, on occasion, to share upcoming events, programs or special offers for the School, Dr. Catherine Hansen, collaborators or affiliates. There will always be a way to unsubscribe from these general emails not directly linked to courses at the School. Questions can be directed to Dr. Catherine Hansen at [email protected]
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Student personal identification information to others.
Third party websites
Student may find other content in our School, including advertising, that links to the websites and services of our partners, affiliates, collaborators, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our School. In addition, these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Student, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms